37. You look for a job for weeks. The moment you decide to move to another city, the very day you are set to leave, a call arrives offering you a job.
38. You buy a game at the full price of $60. The next day it not only goes on sale for $15, but it comes with all the extras.
35. From the late, great Erma Bombeck: Everyone wants to help set up the Christmas tree, but they all scatter when it’s time to take it down.
36. Some companies charge you a “convenience” fee to pay your own bills.
33. In Star Wars, Princess Leia lives and even gets a promotion, but Carrie Fischer passed away. However, Hans Solo gets killed off, but Harrison Ford lives.
34. People who need to borrow money can’t, but people who don’t need to borrow money can.
31. People don’t have time to go to church because they are busy celebrating Christmas.
32. On your Christmas tree, your favorite ornaments are the ones your kids made when they were little-the ones with popsicle sticks and yarn; the felt gingerbread man with crooked eyes made with magic marker.
29. When you take a 50% coupon to the register from a certain Craft store, the item you wanted isn’t on their approved list of things you can buy.
30. You check your college class every morning to see if it’s cancelled. It’s not. The day you show up without checking, the class gets cancelled.
27. You’ve been working constantly since the moment you got to work. The second you sit to take a breather, your boss enters the room.
28. Some people wear so much perfume/cologne, when you get near them, you can taste it in your mouth.
25. You buy the pricey gourmet spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and beef only to realize your kinds prefer the 99 cent generic kind instead.
26. When you are out shopping with no money, you find the perfect shoes or pants. However, if you really need to buy something for a special event, you search every aisle, but can’t find a thing to wear.