154. When the basketball player on your team, steps on the other guy’s foot, you think he’s clever. But when someone from the opposing team does it, he’s a big cheater.
155. You pay good money to see a horror movie only to have your eyes closed through half of it.
152. You hear a commercial on your ad free premium music service trying to sell you their ad free music.
153. When you’re wealthy, people at events bring you free food, but when you’re poor, they charge you for every morsel.
150. All your channels work except the one you want to watch that’s showing the championship game.
151. You can tell when the garbage guys collected your trash because of papers they leave strewn on your street.
147. If you really need a procedure your insurance company won’t cover it, but if it’s considered “routine”, they will pay for it.
148. Your professor decides to advise you the day after registration opens.
146. A regular loaf of bread costs 88 cents while a tiny loaf costs a dollar extra.
147. You fertilize, water and mulch your plant, but it dies; yet a branch hanging by a thread with no water and barely any sunlight survives.
144. Even though Your class gets cancelled, you still have to stay on campus because of your brother’s after school meeting.
145. You start a strict diet, but gain two pounds; When you go back to eating your normal foods, you lose two pounds.
142. Your school district superintendent gets a generous pay raise every year, but the rest of the staff does not.
143. The day you spend time and money getting your air conditioner to work, when it finally blows cold air, a winter storm brings icy winds forcing you to use the heater instead.