I am so humbled and find it kinda ironic to have been nominated by Jenn at Reclaiming my Sanity for the sunshine blogger award. Hers was one of the very first blogs I read when I started. She talks about life with her family. It reminds me so much of when my kids were little that I always smile.
Thank you so much Jenn! If you have not been to her blog yet, you definitely should check her out!
The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link back to their blog.
Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you.
Nominate other blogs and give questions for them to answer.
Notify your nominees through social media or by commenting on their blog.
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Jenn’s Questions to me:
Did you make a New Year’s Resolution for 2019? If you did what was it?
My resolution is to write 3 pages daily so that I can finish a novel I started years ago.
What is your favorite thing to write about?
I’m working on a YA fiction book titled To the Little Drummer Girl.
What sort of blogs do you like to follow and keep up on?
The blogs all vary. Some are about Mental Illness. Others are knitting, cooking, gardening etc.
If you could have chosen what era to have been born in what would you pick (knowing what you know now)?
I love the 1920’s; I’m not sure why.
Do you believe in ghosts?
Ghosts are real!
What is the most exciting thing to happen to you?
Having babies is the most exciting thing, but I once saw Prince Charles drive past me in his Jaguar while I was waiting for a bus in Austin, TX.
What is on your kitchen table?
A salt shaker, my son’s laptop, PS4 controller and his fidget spinner. Oh and a pepper shaker.
If money was not an object, where would you go?
Maine. I was born there but we left when I was an infant so I’ve never really seen it.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when trucks jump in front of me when I am driving.
What is one thing you could do that is nice for yourself this week?
I could let myself take a long nap without feeling guilty.
Here are the blogs I nominate:
1. Eliza, Reasons to live https://elizareasonstolive.com
Eliza’s concept is admirable! She gives reasons why you should go on.
2. A Jeanne in the Kitchen ps://wordpress.com/read/blogs/144003363/posts/2206
Jeanne’s cooking blog is well done and fun to read!
3. Leesa’s Love Legacy https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/88174500/posts/2132348908
I admire Leesa for sticking by someone through real difficult times.
4. Martha Kennedy I am a writer https://marthakennedy.blog/
Martha’s writing ability is phenomenal. This lady can spin a yarn!
5. Everybody else. There is so much talent out there.
My questions for you are:
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- If you got one do-over for your life, what would you do differently?
- What was your greatest fear as a child? How did you overcome it?
- If you could only take one book on an airplane, which would you take and why?
- What is one genre of music you could live without?
- What restaurant would you like added to your city?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- If you were told that celebrity was dining at your house, what would you serve for dinner?
- What is your favorite photo of you? What makes it your favorite?
Thank you Jenn for nominating me! I hope to read my nominees answers if you find the time.