189. When you cut your grass because clouds hang low- like they are about to burst any second, no rain falls at all.
190. If you set aside the biggest and best waffle for your child, while you eat the tiny, misshaped one, they’re not hungry that morning.
187. Your banks in seconds pulls money from your account when you pay for something, but takes 3 days to refund any cash.
188. After an intense freeze, the trees and flowers you loved die. However, weeds with splinters everywhere thrive!
185. On the hottest day of the year, your mom decides to make a scalding bowl of chicken soup for lunch. (God Bless her heart!)
186. Your health insurance card arrives in your mail box the day after your doctor’s visit.
183. You try everything to start a fire in your BBQ pit. Nothing works. Once you finally get the fire moving, it begins roaring. Of course you then you have a difficult time stopping it.
184. You really want to put gas in your car because prices are cheap, except you haven’t moved much and not another drop will fit in your engine.
181. The blood pressure machine at your grocery store is turned off to “protect your health” from the virus.
182. Because it’s casual Friday and no one’s gonna be in the office anyway, you wear, your oldest, most wrinkled shirt. That’s the day the office manager decides to have your picture taken on an ID tag that you’ll keep for the next year.
178. You spend weeks collecting NCAA basketball teams for your COKE rewards sweepstakes; the minute you snag the last team, the entire tournament gets cancelled.
179. Mud products are sold that clean your face and hair.
176. Final Fantasy has fifteen games?
177. Your school bus has a sign that reads, “Ride a bicycle.”
174. Your electronic device demands an internet password which is 16 digits long, mixed with capital letters and numbers. Once you find it, and spend a while inputting it, the device says it didn’t need it after all.
175. Your doctor commands you to have bloodwork done AFTER your wellness exam. That means you can’t eat or drink anything for eight hours before seeing her. Then she wonders why your blood pressure is too high or probably a bit too low.
172. When you want to find black dress shoes to wear to your cousin’s wedding, you find them at Walmart.
173. You have a brand new, shiny aluminum baking sheet, but you use the old, black crusted one instead.
170. When you need to recover your email address, the company sends a new password to the email that you can’t recover.
171. When you get to watch a football game, your favorite team loses. But the day you miss the game, the team massacres their rival.